IMU sensors(such as MPU-6050) help us get the position of an object attached to the sensor in three-dimensional space. These values are usually in angles to help us to determine its position. They are used to detect the orientation of smartphones, or in wearable gadgets like the Fitbit, which uses IMU sensors to track movement.
- Chip: MPU-6050
- Power supply: 3v-5V power
- Gyroscope range: + 250 500 1000 2000 ° / s
- Acceleration range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16 g
- Communication: standard I2C communication agreement
- Chip built-in 16 bit AD converter, 16 bits of data output
- Pin spacing 2.54 mm